Seminar 2 was an insightful look into a few areas of leadership. From public speaking, to etiquette and personality traits, this seminar was very informational and useful to individuals to hone their personal leadership styles. I found the trip to Casa de Peregrinos to be a reminder of what it is to be a servant leader and to help others who need it most. After the tour of the facility and the visit from Lorenzo Alba, I have to say that this tour was the best part of the week for myself. It reminded me to be thankful for what we have and to help others when the chance arises. It also gave me ideas to bring back to the local 4-H youth and explain the importance of community service and the importance of lending a helping hand. I will encourage the local youth to help with efforts to feed the needy trough the holidays and beyond. 

I do wish we would have been able to attend the border crossing in Santa Theresa. I feel like that tour would have opened our eyes to the importance of international trade, and the importance of that trade to be well regulated.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NMAL Seminar 1